Estonian women are known for their beauty but how do you date these wonderful ladies?
Don’t forget to read about estonian girls with more great tips
Three opportunities to Meet Estonian women:
1. Meet Estonian women during the daytime
You will be surprised how easy it is to strike up conversation with Estonian women. Most Estonians younger than 30 will speak excellent English. Remember to be polite and respectful. Estonians are decent people and they will not take kindly to being approached by a jerk. Some of the best places to meet women are:
- Shopping malls
Remember to choose venues where people are not rushing. Trying to strike up a conversation with a girl on the street is unlikely to be productive. She will most likely be in a hurry to get somewhere. Likewise for supermarkets. Good venues include cafes and coffee shops, book stores and clothing stores. You can always use the “Excuse me, do you think this looks good” line! Meeting estonian women during the daytime can be one of the best ways of starting a relationship. Women are typically not as guarded as they are during evenings in the bars and clubs. As a bonus you will be able to talk without having to shout at each other.
Gyms and health clubs
A gym or health club is possibly the best place to meet your dream estonian woman. Most gyms in Estonia offer single or multiple pass entries so you don’t need to sign up for an ongoing membership. Even if you have access to a hotel pool, it’s still a great idea to visit a local health club. There are 101 ice breaker lines that can be employed in this scenario:
“Sorry i don’t speak much Estonian, what does this say” (pointing to a sign or other message)
“Excuse me, do you know how to use this?” (Pointing to a treadmill, bike etc)
“You look so fit, how many times do you come here?”
Ok that wasn’t 101 chat up lines but you get the idea!
Avoid “eying up” girls at the gym (or at least be discrete about it!). Whilst some cultures (notably south america) may regard such looks as a great compliment, it’s not the case in Estonia. Estonian women seem to have a pretty low opinion of themselves and fail to see why a man would admire them. They tend to assume one of two things: 1. You’re staring at them because they are fat, ugly etc. 2. You’re a pervert. Either way you’ve blown your chances.
Gyms and health clubs in Tallinn
Some notable gyms and health clubs in Tallinn include:
- MyFitness – One of the nicest chains of health clubs in Tallinn. For tourists the clubs in the Viru and Solaris centres are the best option. One time passes are available along with 30 day memberships. If you are looking for estonian women aged under 30 this is the place to be
- Kalev Spa – another good option and popular with local Estonian women. The most notable feature of the Kalev Spa is the huge 50m swimming pool along with hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms. A hotel is attached to the spa. One time and short term non contract memberships are available.
- Reval Sport (part of the hotel braavo) – Not as popular as MyFitness but still a good option.
At the beach
The beach is also a great place to meet women in Estonia. If you are visiting Tallinn or Pärnu you have great options.
- Tallinn – The main beach area in Tallinn is known a Pirita and it’s a short bus ride from the city centre and worth a visit if you’re in the city. In summer this is the place to be if you want to see stunning Estonian women
- Pärnu – Pärnu beach is packed with cute estonian (and russian) girls
2. Meet Estonian women during the evenings
During evenings your best bet is bars and clubs. However you may find that it’s not as easy to strike up conversation in these venues as you may think. Estonian women (like most women) go out in groups or pairs. They will be concerned about neglecting their friends so they won’t want to spend much time away from them. If you are also in a group it may be possible to mix as two groups but this is still not a great strategy. The key point to remember is that single women go out in the evening to have fun with their friends, not to find a boyfriend. In our opinion meeting girls during the daytime or online is a more reliable approach.
3. Meet Estonian women online
Online dating is growing rapidly in Estonia as in many countries and arranging a date online is a very good option. Again remember to follow the same rules as for daytime dating – be polite and respectful. DON’T BE A JERK!. When contacting women online take the time to read their profile (if she has written one) and make sure your first message is relatively detailed. Explain a bit about yourself and ask if she would like to meet you sometime.
What not to do online
- Don’t write “hi, how are you?” type messages. Remember women typically receive many messages every day, why should she write 20 “I’m good thanks” replies?
- Don’t be anonymous – make sure you have several photos and your own profile is complete
- Don’t harass women, if you don’t get a reply don’t send more messages, move on.
Online dating sites
Popular dating sites include:
- Our own tripcupid site, the site is completely free for women so we have a high ratio of women to men. Most women are in the 19-26 age group and speak good English (our adverts are all in English so we tend to only get English speaking members)
- flirtic.ee – seems to be popular with older (30+) women, be aware that the other members may not speak good English
- rate.ee – not really a dating site, more of a photo rating/social networking/fun site. Popular with teenagers and best avoided unless you are a teenager yourself!